Sunday, May 29, 2011

drape drape 2: no.4 drape top

My collection of Japanese sewing books is not extensive, but I own Pattern Magic 1-3 by Nakamichi Tomoko and drape drape 1 and 2 by Hisako Sato. These books are a great inspiration, even though some dresses are a bit too eccentric for my everyday life. This shirt however blends perfectly into my wardrobe. It's taken from Drape Drape 2 and the cool thing is that the one piece pattern is flat and the shirt only reveals it's draping magic once you put it on. This makes it easy to store and great for traveling.
Pics by my sister.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love my shirt, made out of a light green fabric. It's an eye catcher everytime I wear it. Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete