Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Roter Pullunder

You might remember having seen this vest on my blog before - it was my Christmas project last year. Even though I liked it a lot on my dress form (which is more curvy than I am), I did not wear it a lot because I felt that it was too short and too bulky for me. And I don't really have a top that looked cool with the V-neck. I therefore decided to knit it from scratch again. This time, it has a turtleneck and a much more fitted body part. Perfect with all my simple black t-shirts!

Treuen Blog-Leserinnen und Lesern kommt dieser Pullunder vielleicht bekannt vor - es war meine Lismete an Weihnachten letztes Jahr... Leider habe ich den Pullunder nie getragen, weil er zu kurz und quadratisch war (auch wenn er an der wohlproportionierten Puppe nicht so aussieht) und auch, weil ich irgendwie nichts Passendes für drunter hatte. So habe ich den alten Pullunder aufgetrennt und die Wolle komplett neu verstrickt. Diesmal nun mit einem Rollkragen, damit der Pullunder zu meinen vielen schwarzen T-Shirts passt.

No comments:

Post a Comment