Saturday, April 11, 2009

Socks

Guest post by Peter.

For my birthday, I got these ingenious toe-socks from Marlise (thanks!). They are really comfortable, but sometimes, when looking at my feet, I get an eerie feeling that I have somehow mutated into a frog-like creature ;) The advantage of individually socked toes, you ask? According to the manufacturer, moisture transport from inbetween the toes is much more efficient... And they simply look cute :)

Zum Geburtstag habe ich von Marlise diese tollen Zehensocken bekommen (Danke!). Sie sind wirklich sehr komfortabel, ich hab nur manchmal bei Betrachtung meiner Zehen das Gefühl, dass ich zu einem froschartigen Wesen mutiert bin ;) Was der Vorteil von individuell abgepackten Zehen ist? Laut Hersteller ist der Feuchtigkeitsabtransport massiv verbessert. Und sie schauen einfach herzig aus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment